Hillbilly Golf and other festivities

Today we had the please to enjoy a wonderful barbeque at Tom's house, the head of our Habitat branch. It was a lot of fun! There were vegan/vegetarian/omnivore/carnivore options to eat, which is always appreciated. Activities included dingle-ball (3-level golf game thing), horseshoes, and corn hole. Is it just a Cincinnati thing, or are the corn hole sets supposed to be super slick?

As you can see by my deep thoughts right now, it's really no use writing much else. I just wanted to state how nice it is that we can hang out and have a good time as Americorps and Habitat staff altogether. It's like we had built-in friends moving to Seattle from all over.

I was going to put up a preview video of what you can expect with the next edition of "Meandering Meghan," my video on YouTube where I danced across Europe, but I can't resist sharing this with everyone. I half accidently took a video instead of a photo of some of my fellow Americorps. How you see them here is basically their expressions the whole work day. It's great.





And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3.17.

Comments

  1. I cannot stop laughing at this video. Adam's face is priceless and the "cheese" is a hilarious addition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts