I have a home!

Pressure is off, I now have a place to call home for an entire YEAR.


I'm glad the whole transition to Seattle will go well. My family out there is taking care of me until our lease begins, and it will be so nice to spend time with them. I'm excited about the new people I will meet in Seattle. Joining Americorps means one inevitably has a certain sense of adventure in my opinion. Perhaps that will include some good vegan dessert recipes? After watching Julia & Julie it almost inspired me to eat meat and dive into the world of butter goodness; almost, but not quite. I like healthiness as a norm (or at least strive to!). Chocolate is the best, don't you think?

'Phie-'phie is asleep next to me, purring, what a kitten.

If you are in Cincinnati, I miss you!

Comments

Popular Posts