Words of Wisdom - Coco Chanel

Maybe it is the influence of my long-time graphic design roommate, or the constant flow of pretty pinnings of inspiring words via Pinterest.  As most, I am a collector of quotations, and have decided to document an exercise of graphically representing those which I'm saving on my blog, Meghazine, this year.  As of December 31st I was really ambitious, thinking yes, one a day!  one a day!  I will get into the habit and be really good at this!

But alas, I did not wait to start my State of the Union resolution, and yet its already fallen to the wayside since failing January 1, 2, 3.... so 1-2 a week.  That is the goal.

Send in your favorite quote and I'll use it too!

First is this, which I have also used on my design blog, fostering presence.

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. - Coco Chanel

Here is the graphic and some photos depicting the process; it is the result of photoshopping photographs of light-as-text, an experiment with my new DLSR.




Comments

Popular Posts