what I did over spring break...

...is work.  On school.  Seeing the light at the end of the 3-month tunnel makes this a lot easier.  Although my spring breaks of the past include service trips to Louisiana and Mexico and traveling to and from internships, this year I was able to enjoy 80 degree weather in my hometown of Youngstown, Ohio.  It was weather unlike I ever remember.  Usually March means cold and dreary and the 80s means cloudy and so very humid, and yet it was sunny and warm and pleasant.  My plans upon graduation include leaving the country shortly upon graduation, so I was glad to spend time with my family.  I also ate good food and enjoyed TV and down time in between working on school.  I even had a helper:
This is Sophie helping me fix a broken necklace.

This is Sophie helping me figure out site circulation in my design.


This is Sophie helping me take a good photo of Sophie.
Oh, no!  Sophie destroying my building model... (jk, it self destructed... rip SEC model)

Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new!

II Corinthians 5.17

Comments

  1. Anonymous24.3.12

    Glad you had a relaxing, cat-filled, cuddly break! See you soon! Let's finish this quarter strong. -Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts