january happenings

It has been a full January, as I've decided to overachieve a bit with my 19 credit hours. . . there was just good class selection this quarter, and my academic career is coming to a close, so why not?  I will share some of the photos below of my photography class this quarter.  Also, I have started posting on my rammed earth blog, Fostering Presence, as I've begun my thesis project involving such.


Concerning the wisdom to be found in following the Lord, the following is a prayer from a verse-of-the-day I receive in email.  I value it and hope you do too.


 Father of justice and mercy, thank you for saving me by your grace. Thank you for promising to judge the world with grace, mercy, and justice. In you, and you alone, do I find my sense of
what is right and fair. I cry out to you, O God, for justice and deliverance for your people who are oppressed, ridiculed, and persecuted. In Jesus' name. Amen.


Here are some photographs for your viewing pleasure.






















You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Ps. 16.11

Comments

Popular Posts