How does this work?

This is my first blog. I've finally given in. I used to think blogs were an online diary of self-obsessed teens, but they are indeed a good way to stay connected!

A few thoughts to begin...
  • I've always thought someday I would invent salt sprinkles, colored NaCl for decoration on potatoes and such. I went to the party source with Rich and Lindsey yesterday evening and my dreams were dashed - they already create this for margaritas! How do I make a fortune now?
  • I think Jonathan will appreciate my blog name more than anyone else.
  • A blog is a good way to stay connected with my friends in Cincinnati I'm hoping, as I am off to adventure in Seattle!
  • I like a lot of random things, and shall collect them here. We'll see if it sparks any interest in others

As I prepare for Seattle/the rest of my life, these are some relevant words of wisdom from my favorite source:

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. (Prov. 16.3)

A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand his own way? (Prov. 20.24)

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. (Prov. 24.3-4)

We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall. (Prov. 16.33)

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Jesus Christ ... Amen. (Eph. 3.20-21)

Comments

  1. So EXCITED to follow your adventures on the blog. way to finally give in :) hasta luego hermanita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our lives are headed in rather similar directions!

    What are you headed to Seattle for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts